Accommodation / Finland
Aurora Domes are a simple but effective design. With one see-through wall you’ll have a constant watch of the night sky and, if conditions are favourable, the Northern Lights. These memorable overnight experiences are available in Torassieppi and Jeris, and come equipped with cosy features to complete your stay.
- All domes come with a wood-burning stove to keep you warm.
- Toilets, shower and sauna facilities are only a 50-100m walk away.
- Transfers (if required) and breakfast included.
Guest bedroom types:
- DOUBLE ROOM: All domes come equipped with a double bed, ideally positioned to give you views of the dark skies.
- DECEMBER: You will have dinner at the hotel before you’re transferred to your dome at approximately 8:30/9pm.
- JANUARY: You will check-in at approximately 4pm and have dinner at Torassieppi.
- You will check-in at approximately 4pm and have dinner at Jeris.
At both locations, you will check-out after breakfast. Available: Monday - Sunday
Please note: the price is based on your spending the first or final night of your stay in a dome and therefore not requiring a hotel room or cottage. Should you wish to spend an alternative night glamping then additional supplements will apply. Please contact one of our team for a quote.
Please note: for 2022/23, it is likely that the domes will only be operating in Torassieppi.
Image Credit: Antti Pietikainen, Emmi Kähkönen, Matt Robinson, Jarven Rannalla
01670 785 085