Accommodation / Iceland
This boutique-style hotel has the benefit of being located in the centre of Reykjavik, yet tucked away on a quiet street and away from the hustle and bustle of the centre. It is located in a quiet, residential area called Þingholt, known for its beautiful houses and gardens. Up to a five-minute walk away, you can find the Main Street and downtown Reykjavik, the Hallgrímskirkja Church Tower and many other fascinating sights. The hotel’s Gallery Restaurant is a true highlight when staying here – so popular that the hotel recommends booking ahead in order to secure a table. The dining room showcases the most valued pieces of the hotel’s art collection and the warm reds and dark wooden interior creates a charming atmosphere that is not to be missed.
- The hotel reception is open 24 hours should you require assistance at any time, and the staff are always happy to give recommendations to their guests.
- In case you require a computer during your visit, the hotel lobby area has its own business centre with two computers and a printer.
- High- speed internet is available, for free, in all rooms and throughout the hotel for all guests.
- Your double or twin room is complete with coffee and tea making facilities and a mini-bar for hot drinks and extra snacks.
- Each room has its own private en-suite, and a bathrobe, hairdryer and all necessary toiletries are provided, including shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, soap and toothpaste.
- Hotel guests receive 10% off the a la carte menu at the popular Gallery Restaurant.
- If you desire some extra relaxation during your stay, a small fitness room and massage room are on the premises.
- The hotel’s buffet breakfast is included in the price and offers items such as eggs, bacon, breads, ham, cheese, yoghurts and croissants.
Your double or twin room is complete with all the facilities that you might need during your trip. Your en-suite includes your own shower and comes prepared with all toiletries, saving you from packing heavy and bulky liquids in your bag. In your room, you will also find a telephone, a safe, a luggage rack to store your bags and a large closet for all of your clothing.
01670 785 085