PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO RECENT FIRE DAMAGE AT HOTEL ISO-SYÖTE, WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO OFFER THIS HOLIDAY FOR THE 2018/19 SEASON. WE SEND OUR BEST WISHES TO OUR SUPPLIERS IN FINLAND AND WILL UPDATE DETAILS FOR NEXT SEASON AS SOON AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE.
Sitting on top of Iso-Syöte Fell, this hotel commands an ideal position with stunning views looking out across the wild beauty of Fell Lapland. The hotel and the surrounding cottages were all designed with great care to make the very most of the hotel’s lofty position and there are spectacular vistas in all directions.
The downhill ski slopes are just a short walk away from the accommodation and so everything is very easily accessed here.
- There is a panoramic view restaurant which takes maximum advantage of the spectacular setting and serves a range of local and international cuisine
- The fully licenced lobby bar is ideal for a pre-dinner drink and for after dinner there is a small nightclub downstairs, far away from the rooms, we must hastily add!
- The hotel has a 14-metre swimming pool with hydro jets for guest use, whether staying in the hotel or cottages. Hotel guests also have access to two spacious saunas and two outdoor hot tubs.
- Massages and beauty treatments can also be booked locally
- Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the main hotel building
The hotel has 20 standard rooms each of which has two separate beds (can be pushed together). Each of the spacious rooms is en-suite (with shower). The rooms are well equipped with digital TV (although the views from the hotel should draw you away from that), telephone, kettle and hairdryer. Each room sleeps two people with space for one extra bed. Interconnecting rooms are available subject to availability.
Image credits: Visitfinland.com, Iso-Syote Hotel
01670 785 085