Located in the centre of Longyearbyen, the Radisson Blu is surrounded by mountains and lies close to the beautiful, wintery ocean. An ideal base for exploration, it provides the perfect place to retreat to after a day of fun and discovery.
- There are 95 rooms, all designed to a high standard, offering warmth and comfort following your activities in the snow
- The hotel has its own restaurant, Nansen, which serves authentic Arctic cuisine, as well as a variety of international specialities
- The Barentz Pub & Spiseri is filled with a range of beer, wine and spirits and it is a wonderful place to unwind
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Outdoor hot tubs and a sauna are available and payable locally
Guest room types
The standard rooms each include either a double or twin beds, with room to accommodate an extra bed if required. Each room includes an en-suite bathroom with bathtub, mini bar, TV and Wi-Fi.
Guests can upgrade to a suite for a supplement.
01670 785 085