Accommodation / The Island of Gozo
Ta' Cenc Spa Hotel
During your stay on Gozo, you may wish to upgrade the Ta' Cenc Spa hotel. This beautiful hotel is situated on the outskirts of the village and is built on the islands highest point. It offers stunning views over the islands of Malta and Comino as well as the magnificent cliffs as far as you can look. It is surrounded by over 100 hectares of nature and harmonises perfectly with the surrounding countryside where you can just relax or enjoy the beautiful views.
The hotel is a hideaway resort known for its calm, comfort, friendly service and welcoming staff. You will enjoy a unique holiday in a Gozitan atmosphere and escape into the beautiful nature with its flora and fauna and the clear blue sea. General use of the pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym is included for the whole stay. It is also a good starting point to explore the sights of Gozo.
- Spa which includes heated sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, hydrotherapy bath, indoor and outdoor lagoon pool and offers treatments
- The pools are situated in the garden and are a good place to relax. The main pool is a family pool with a Jacuzzi and the other one is quieter and for adults only
- Sun terraces on the poolside
- Fully equipped gym overlooking the swimming pool. A consultation with a personal trainer is also possible
- The hotel has got its own private rocky beach and during the warmer months, you can expect umbrellas, sunbeds, showers and toilet facilities
- A concierge team
- The business centre with internet access, fax and photocopying machine and office supplies
- Two restaurants:
In the Il-Carubo they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and you can eat under a 400-year old carob tree. Italian-inspired food and local specialities are served
The Il-Terrazzo is known for its exquisite dishes and has a terrace
Double/Twin rooms: All of the room are on the ground level. They are spacious and have either a private patio or a terrace. Facilities include an en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, radio, cable TV, minibar, trouser press, a safe, heating and air-conditioning as well as teas and coffee making facilities.
Family rooms: These rooms are specially designed for families and offer enough space for everyone. There is a main bedroom with a seating area and a second room with two single beds. Each has either a patio or a terrace. The facilities include an en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, radio & cable TV, minibar, a trouser press, a safe, heating & air-conditioning as well as tea and coffee making facilities.
Trullo: These detached bungalows are circular and offer a unique place to stay. Each Trullo has a beehive style roof, a spacious seating area with a cable TV, an en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, telephone & radio, minibar, a trouser press, heating & air-conditioning, a safe and private patio.
01670 785 085