The Westmark Whitehorse holds an enviable location, situated in the heart of downtown Whitehorse. Within easy reach of several cafés, restaurants and bars, it is ideally placed for your stay here and provides brilliant access to various attractions, with the beautiful Yukon River only a short walk away from the hotel.
Clean and comfortable, the hotel has 181 rooms in total, as well as its own restaurant and lounge and is of a standard comparable to other hotels within Whitehorse.
- Steele Street Restaurant & Lounge serving dishes such as authentic Yukon salmon or Alaskan halibut as well as craft beers from the local Yukon Brewery
- There is an on-site fitness centre for guest use
- Wi-Fi available throughout (fee applicable)
- Desktop computers for guests to use
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage facilities
The welcoming and comfortable rooms are equipped with either one or two double beds and include an en-suite bathroom. The room amenities include coffee maker, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, telephone, radio and TV.
Please note: if the Westmark Whitehorse is unavailable at the time of booking, you will be placed in a hotel of the same standard in downtown Whitehorse
Image credits: Arctic Range Adventure Ltd & Westmark Whitehorse
01670 785 085