Groups and Corporate Travel
Image credits: Antti Pietikainen
Imagine standing on a frozen lake some 200km north of the Arctic Circle with your closest friends, family or work colleagues as the multi-coloured Northern Lights dance across a pitch black sky.
Our knowledge and love of experience travel has always been at the heart of everything we do and we’ve been doing it for years and years. Along the way, we have created countless unforgettable experiences to share with our guests.
Your group can go in search of the Aurora in the Arctic, snorkel with dolphins in the Atlantic Ocean, whale watching in Iceland or explore some of the most remarkable UNESCO world heritage sites in the Mediterranean.About Groups and Corporate Travel
Our experience, your choice
In our many years in the industry, we have developed long-lasting relationships with our suppliers around the world. With their insight and expert local knowledge, we can tailor any itinerary specifically to your group’s requirements. What’s more, we have dozens of carefully created programmes which can easily be adapted to suit your preferred duration, date and budget.
We can work with the requirements of any group size, whether you are a group of eight looking to tick an item off your bucket list, or a group of sixty celebrating your company’s excellent sales.
You know your group as well as we know our trips. Together, we can create the perfect itinerary.
Bucket list and special interests
When it comes to bucket list items, we are here to help you tick them off. There are simply hundreds of unique experiences on offer – including some you may have never even dreamed were possible!
Perhaps you have always wanted to catch a glimpse of a polar bear in the wild or follow the gold rush trail in Alaska. Maybe you have always been intrigued by the phenomenon of the Midnight Sun or wanted to experience whale watching Arctic style. We can offer all of these experiences and more to make sure you get those items ticked off in style.
We also have a wonderful range of special interest trips which can be tailored to match your group’s particular interest or perhaps to offer a one-of-a-kind team building event. From photography to wildlife, to foodie trips, we have a range spanning several regions and all the seasons.
How it works
So how does it work?
1. Take a look at our trips, send us an email or simply give us a call. You tell us what you want to do, where you want to go and anything else you think we need to know.
2. We use our experience and knowledge to design the perfect itinerary to meet your requirements. We’ll speak to our suppliers, we’ll speak to our colleagues (we are an extremely well-travelled bunch!) and we’ll present you with suggestions and recommendation.
3. Tell us what you think. We can adapt, we can combine, we can even start from scratch if you suddenly decide you want America, not the Arctic (don’t worry it happens!). We have had groups that have booked within a few days and others that have taken months – we will really take as long as you need to perfect the perfect itinerary.
4. Once we are all on the same page, we will confirm, book and finalise everything for you and prepare all the necessary paperwork.
5. Then, it’s time to simply sit back and look forward to your trip!
Don’t worry though – any questions, concerns, thoughts or niggles, our Group Travel Experts are always at hand.
We work as a team, but the likelihood is that you will only deal with one or two of us so you won’t feel passed around and no doubt we will get to know each other very well!
The final step is then, of course, returning from your trip, telling us all about it and planning your next unforgettable adventure.
To find out more contact our Group Travel Experts here.