Accommodation / Finland
Luosto Log Cabins
Luosto is a charming ski village in Finnish Lapland with a picturesque backdrop of forested fells and frozen lakes, making it the ideal winter retreat. With its handful of shops and cáfes, the village manages to maintain a traditional Northern Finnish feel and the guests have easy access to local facilities.
The Luosto Log Cabins are owned by the Luosto Tunturi Hotel, which is one of only two hotels in Luosto. They are just a short walk from the main hotel building, so you are within easy reach of Tunturi's facilities.
- In the main building, you will find the two hotel restaurants
- The Tunturi Restaurant (used for the majority of our packages), serves a wide range of local and international dishes in buffet style.
- The hotel also has the Bistro restaurant, which is a smaller restaurant
- The Kelo Log Cabin restaurant is an additional restaurant, situated a short walk away from the hotel, and is usually used on one night of the itineraries
- A popular feature of the Luosto Tunturi is the pool and spa area, which offers an ideal retreat after a day's activities. In addition to this, there is also a hot tub and a sauna wing where both Turkish and Finnish saunas are heated daily. These facilities are available to log cabin guests for a small supplement
- At the Amethyst Spa area, you can also book a range of massage and beauty treatments in advance or on arrival (subject to availability)
- There are seven neighbouring downhill ski slopes and ski hire is available locally. The hotel will also help you arrange ski passes. Also, cross-country skis and snowshoes can be hired locally for you to explore the variety of trails surrounding the hotel.
- Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the hotel
Guest bedroom types
Log cabins: The log cabins are situated just a short walk from the hotel and are perfect for a private retreat. The cabins are ideal for a couple. The cabins are comprised of essentially one main room with a kitchenette, dining area and a television. A cosy wood burning stove provides a warming centrepiece. The beds are arranged in a unique bunk format with the lower bunk formed of two double beds and the upper bunk housing two single beds. Each cabin is en-suite with a private sauna.
Please note: pool, spa and gym usage is not included when you stay in a log cabin, however, this can be added to your package. Please speak to our Travel Experts for further details.
01670 785 085