Accommodation / Finland
Vuokatti Hotel and Suites
Hotel Vuokatti enjoys a prime location close to Lake Nuasjärvi in the Kainuu Province of Finnish Lakeland. This small boutique hotel has 18 spacious rooms and 29 modern suites which offer a high quality, peaceful environment from which to enjoy your holiday.
Within easy reach of shops and the ski slopes of Vuokatti (both around 500m), it is an ideal base. A ski bus stops at the hotel and is free of charge so getting around is nice and simple.
- You will enjoy your breakfasts and evening meals in the hotel restaurant, which has an impressive outlook over Lake Nuasjärvi. Here a range of local ingredients such as moose, pike and reindeer are served alongside some more international options
- There is also a small café and lobby bar area which serves coffees, drinks and snacks
- The hotel has numerous saunas for guests to use. There is even a large sauna with panoramic glass windows looking out onto the frozen lake. NB: the panoramic sauna is not open every day (reception will provide details) and so we cannot guarantee access to this during your holiday
- There is a small but well-equipped gym for guests to use should you wish for some indoor exercise during your stay
- Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel
The rooms at Vuokatti Hotel and Suites are well equipped, spacious and modern. All rooms are en-suite and the bathrooms have a shower as well as hairdryers. The rooms all have a flat-screen TV, a desk, safety deposit box and mini-bar.
01670 785 085