Laura Gay's Blog Posts
- When you use an offer, you accept our terms and conditions relating to that offer (in legal terms you are deemed to have accepted them and agree to be bound by them).
- Unless the offer states otherwise, the offer can only be applied once and is valid for single use only on one booking. Offers cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts.
- The offer will only be available when booking directly with The Artisan Travel Company and cannot be used by customers booking indirectly through travel agencies or by customers who reach us via a third-party referral website, such as Responsible Travel. For offers listed on third party websites, please refer to their terms and conditions.
- Bookings must be made on or before the dates specified on the applicable offer.
- All discounts are valid on selected dates, as specified on the applicable offer.
- All offers are subject to promotional availability, dates and accommodation. Depending on popularity or availability offers may be amended, extended or withdrawn.
- Offer is non-exchangeable.
- There will be no cash alternative.
- If you decide to cancel/amend your holiday and a refund is needed, it'll be for the price you actually paid, taking into account the offer or discount.
- We can decline your booking, if we don't think the promo code or offer used is valid for the product(s) ordered, or if we reasonably suspect fraud.
- The offer must be quoted at time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
- Customer must be aged 18 or over to place a booking.
- We can change these terms and conditions or withdraw an offer at any time, with reasonable notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The promoter of these offers is Artisan Travel Company: Company registration: No. 04482022. Registered office: Suite 2, Netherton Park, Stannington, Northumberland NE61 6EF.ABTA No. Y6261, ATOL No. 6865, AITO No. 5180.
Repeat Clients – Save 5%
- Save 5% on your next holiday when you book with one of our three brands; The Aurora Zone, Artisan Travel and Activities Abroad.
- Offer is valid when used within 24 months of travel.
Refer a friend (repeat clients)
- Refer a friend to travel with any one of our three brands (The Aurora Zone, Artisan Travel and Activities Abroad) and they’ll receive £50 off their booking.
- Additionally, for every booking that quotes your name and address, you'll also receive £50 towards your next holiday.
- Offer is based on a per booking basis and only valid when used within 24 months of travel.
Save 5% when booking 5 or more activities - Luosto Tailor Made Tours
- Every member of your party, who books 5 or more activities in advance, will receive a 5% discount on the price of their activities.
- This excludes: cross-country ski, downhill ski and snowshoe hire.
- All activities must be booked as part of the same package.
- The discount will not apply to any activities booked locally.
- Offer applies to: Luosto - Tailor Made - Log Cabin (5019) and Luosto - Tailor Made - Tunturi Hotel (5018)
Cookies are simply small files that have a unique number that is placed on your device and work as internal memory when you visit or interact with a website. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites function properly, or more efficiently, as well as providing information to the owners of the site and optimising your user experience.
Cookies are a standard piece of software that is widely used on websites. As previously stated, cookies are small text files that are added to your browsers internal memory and are used to keep track of interactions with websites. Most browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer accept cookies automatically.
Cookies allow us to identify the computer or device you’re using to access our website – but we can’t identify you personally. Typically, cookies only contain two pieces of information: a site name and unique user ID, and this software does not collect any personal information such as name, address or email. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website, to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it, as well as the date and time. Like most other websites you will visit, we collect this information automatically.
The cookies we use also allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website which helps us to provide you with the best experience when you browse and search for trips on our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example; by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
At no time is your private cookies data shared with third parties. If you wish to stop cookies working on your device you can turn them off in your browser.
- Collecting information
- Tailoring your experience
- Making our marketing relevant
- Finding out more about you as a customer to enhance your online experience
Cookies on our website
The following cookies are used on the Artisan Travel website to optimise your online experience and to understand your needs as an Artisan Travel client:
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Google DoubleClick
Google DoubleClick uses multiple cookies that enable us to display ads in the DoubleClick network based on your actions on the website.
- Facebook Tracking and Advertising
Facebook uses different cookies so that we can display Facebook advertisements based on your actions on the website.
If you play a video on our website that is located at YouTube.com, YouTube will save cookies directly to your browser.
- Retargeting advertising
Retargeting advertising cookies allows you to still see our adverts after you leave our website.
Turning off and refusing cookies
The information we provide about cookies is clear and transparent so you can see how we use them to create the best user experience we can. However, if you want to remove cookies you can do so via your browser settings.
To change or turn off the cookie settings, please see the 'help' section of your browser:
Please note, if you do not accept cookies many websites will not function optimally. We have built our website to be reliant on cookies and turning them off may affect the usefulness of the site and your online experience.
Updating our Cookies Policy
Our Cookies Policy can change to meet the requirements of our business or changes in Data Protection Laws. Any changes will be updated on our website.
If you would like to get in touch with Artisan Travel Company Ltd you can contact us here or by post at Suite 2, Netherton Park, Stannington, Northumberland NE61 6EF.
Growing up in Kent and being able to look out across the English Channel every day, Allan developed a passion for travel from an early age. Ever since experiencing the wonders and delights of Indonesia on his gap year, Allan has never stopped wanting to explore all that the world has to offer, ticking as many bucket list items off his list as he can in the process.
More from our blog...
Articles by month
- Ali Mclean (21)
- Amy Hope (13)
- Barry Nolan (2)
- Amy Walkington-Gray (3)
- Dawn Kitson (14)
- Jono Archer (5)
- Katrina Seator (1)
- Graham Hughes (2)
- Katharina Rogalski (3)
- Sarah Whale (1)
- Andy Marshall (1)
- Laura Gay (1)
- Michael Bell (2)
- Jenni Meikle (2)
- Alex Charlton (1)
- Mark McFaul (10)
- James Hamilton (2)
- Allan Cooper (2)
- Lauren Wiggett (2)