Accommodation / Finland
Arctic View Rooms
Enjoy the beauty of the Arctic from the comfort of your self-contained and cosy room. The Arctic View Rooms come equipped with panoramic windows and partially glassed roofs to give you a lookout to the wilderness at all times. This becomes even more spectacular as darkness falls and you could see an Aurora display as you’re tucked up in bed.
You will enjoy dinner at the nearby restaurant in Hotel Aurora before retiring to your room with views of the polar night in total comfort.
There are ten Arctic View rooms, all situated close to Hotel Aurora, a short walk from the Tunturi Hotel and cabins. The rooms come with a range of features to make your stay comfortable:
- Fully equipped en-suite bathrooms with walk-in shower, toilet and sink
- The rooms come with a TV, although hopefully, you’ll be watching the glow from the Northern Lights instead
- The curtains on the lower windows allow the option for some privacy while you gaze up at the night sky through the panoramic glass roof
- The rooms have all been furnished with a Scandinavian design
- You are within walking distance of the main hotel building for access to the restaurant and bar area
Double/twin rooms: Each room comes with a twin bed that can be made up as a double. There’s also a small sofa bed to accommodate another person, although this may be a bit of a squeeze.
Image credit: Hotel Aurora
01670 785 085